How to Download Videos From Twitter
In today’s article, we will tell you, How to Download videos from Twitter online, How to Download Twitter videos, Download videos from the Twitter app, How to Download videos from Twitter android or How can I download videos from Twitter. Will tell many steps to download. Which can be very important for you.
- How to download video from Twitter
- How to Download Twitter Videos on Android
- How to Download Twitter Videos on iOS
Twitter is a huge platform for social media. With which millions of people have joined so far. Twitter is a microblogging and social networking service that allows users to interact through posts and messages, called tweets. Twitter is being identified by the signature bird logo, which is known as the Twitter bird.
The Tweets are visible to the public by default. Senders can also restrict the delivery of messages to their followers. Users can also block and mute other users. A retweet is forwarded to other individual tweets on their own feed.
Trending topics are popular only through posts and discussions on a specific topic. Helps users to know what is happening in the world, for which they have a personal opinion about it. There are a lot of verified users who have a blue tick. Which is considered to be of verified status on Twitter.
In the current scenario, the increase in the number of videos and images of any kind being uploaded on Twitter has developed an interest in users to know how to download them, How to Download videos from Twitter online, Download videos from the Twitter app, How to Download Twitter videos, How to Download videos from Twitter android or How can I download videos from Twitter.
This is because Twitter does not allow its users to directly download any kind of videos uploaded due to copyright issues.
1. How to download video from Twitter
Here are the steps to download videos from Twitter:
- Open Twitter Videos on your desktop.
- Find the video you want to download.
- Now click on the tweet which contains the video.
- Next, right-click on the video, and select Copy Video Address.
- Now open SaveTweetVid or TwitterVideoDownloader on the browser.
- Then paste the video address in the space provided on the website. It has a text bar with a download button on it.
- Tap on the Download button.
- You have to further right-click on the ‘Download’ button and click on the save link.
- Now a window will appear to save the video to an mp4 file.
- Then choose the location, which you want to save the video on your desktop, and tap on Save.
2. How to Download videos from Twitter android
In this step, we will tell you, How to Download videos from Twitter android. If you want to download videos from Twitter on an Android application, it is possible. To download this, all you have to do is, first of all, download the Twitter Video Downloader application on your smartphone to download Twitter videos.
You can easily download videos from Twitter as well as Instagram using this app. What you have to do next:
- First, you open the Twitter application on your smartphone and go to the tweet that contains the video you want. want to download.
- Then copy the link of the tweet again.
- Now go to the Twitter Video Downloader application, and paste that link there. After pasting the link, press the download button in the lower right corner of the page.
After this, the video will start downloading in the background. To watch that downloaded video, you can open the application and select that video to watch it. Or, you can watch the video from your smartphone’s gallery application for offline viewing.
3. How to Download Twitter Videos on iOS
The process of downloading videos from iOS on Twitter is a bit complicated as compared to Android or desktop. In this, we will tell, How to Download Twitter Videos on iOS. To download videos from iPhone, you have to first download the Documents by Readle or My Media application to your iPhone.
After this, you have to follow these steps.
- First of all, open the Twitter application and go to the tweet where the video is.
- Tap the Share button, and then select Copy Tweet Link.
- Now open the My Media or Documents by Readle application on iPhone.
- A browser icon will appear in the lower right corner. Tap on it, and it will then take you to the in-app browser.
- Type twittervideodownloader in the browser, and then open the website.
- Paste the copied URL link there. And tap on the download button. A new link will pop up once you tap on it, and the file will be downloaded, then type in a name for your saved video.
After this, your video will be saved in the app. Next, you’ll need to open the video in the app, and tap Save to Camera Roll to save a copy of your Twitter video to your iPhone. In this way, you can download Twitter videos from it.
So by reading the above three steps, you must have come to know that How to Download videos from Twitter online, Download videos from the Twitter app, How to Download Twitter Videos on iOS or How can I download videos from Twitter. We hope that you have enjoyed reading this article.