How to Download Twitter Videos On Computer, Android, iPhone
Twitter is a social media platform that allows you to interact with others online. In addition, you can use Twitter to share and watch videos.
The video has not yet been made available for download on Twitter. If you want to download any video from Twitter, then go to technicalcm.in and do it for free.
It is being recognized by the signature bird logo, better known as the Twitter bird.
Tweets are publicly available by default, however, senders can restrict message delivery to their followers. Users can also ban and mute other users, and retweets are transmitted to other tweets in their own feed.
Every photo and video on Twitter is public and may be embedded anywhere, but there is no way to download any media assets.
1. Download Twitter video on PC With technicalcm.in
You can download a video from Twitter by using technicalcm.in downloader websites on your PC. All you need is a browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.
To download a video from Twitter on desktop:
- Open Twitter on your desktop browser and find the video you want to download.
- Next, right-click on the video, and select ‘Copy Video Address‘.
- Now open technicalcm.in on the browser then paste the video URL in the address bar.
- Tap on the Download button.
- Now choose the video quality and tap on download again.
This will download the Twitter video with the selected resolution right on your desktop.
2. Download Twitter videos on Android
You can use an application in order to download Twitter videos on your Android device. There are a lot of applications available on the Google Play Store that will let you download a Twitter video on your Android smartphone.
To download a Twitter video on Android Device: 2 Methods
- If you want to download Twitter videos on an android device from the official website of technicalcm.in then you have to follow the above-given instructions. For example, there are procedures for downloading Twitter videos on a PC device.
- Open the Play Store on your Android device.
- Find the Twitter Video downloader app and install it.
- Now copy the Twitter video URL you want to download.
- Then, open the Twitter Video Downloader app and paste the URL into it.
- After pasting the link, tap on Download button in the lower right corner.
This will download the video directly to your Android phone. You can find those videos in the Twitter Video Downloader folder or in your phone’s gallery.
3. Download Twitter Videos on iOS
The process of downloading videos from iOS on Twitter is a bit complicated as compared to Android or desktop. To download videos from iPhone, you have to first download the Documents by Readle or My Media application to your iPhone.
After this, you have to follow these steps:
- First, open the Twitter app on your iPhone and go to the video tweet.
- Tap the Share button, and then select Copy Tweet Link.
- Now open the My Media or Documents by Readle app.
- A browser icon will appear in the lower right corner, tap on it. This will then take you to the in-app browser.
- Type technicalcm in the browser, and then open the website.
- Paste the copied URL link there and tap on the download button.
- A new link will pop up and the video file will be downloaded.
After this, your video will be saved in the app. Next, you’ll need to open the video in the app, and tap Save to Camera Roll to save a copy of your Twitter video to your iPhone. In this way, you can download Twitter videos from technicalcm.in downloader.
Hope this article helped you, now you will be able to download Twitter videos on Android, iOS, and PC devices. Keep in mind that these apps and websites provide the same quality of the videos in which they are uploaded. So you will not be able to download bad-quality videos in high quality.
The apps and websites we have mentioned above are completely free and have an unlimited video downloading process to use. The best thing about these websites is that they can convert these videos to mp3 as well.