Deleting an account from any platform is quite easy but only if you are not using Myntra. Almost every platform, from social media apps to e-commerce websites, has a similar method for deleting an account. You only need to complete a few steps to have your account deleted. However, it seems that Myntra does not want you to delete your account.
There is no dedicated page or settings for deleting an account in Myntra, neither in the app nor on its website. Users must go through the difficult steps in order to delete their accounts. This is why people choose to leave their accounts rather than delete them.
Stick with this article as we have mentioned step by step procedure to delete Myntra Account easily.
Ways to Delete a Myntra account
There is no direct way to delete account in Myntra, so you have to ask customer support to do so. You can reach out to contact support using Myntra’s app, website or customer support email.
A Myntra account can be deleted in three ways:
- Via Myntra app
- Via Myntra website
- Via Email
How to delete Myntra account via app
To delete your Myntra account via app, follow these steps:
- Open the Myntra app on your device.
- Log in to your account.
- Tap your profile from the hamburger menu.
- Tap “Help Center“, then select ‘Other’ from the list of questions.
- Select any query and tap “Contact Us“.
- It will show you two options: Chat and Call Now. Tap “Chat” to chat with an agent or tap “Call Now” to talk to customer support.
- Now, ask the Myntra customer support to delete your account.
Once you tell the agent to delete your Myntra account, they will surely delete it within a few minutes. If you have any open orders, you will need to cancel them before you can delete your account.
How to delete Myntra account via website
To delete a Myntra account via website, follow these steps:
- Go to the Myntra official website.
- Log in to your account using the credentials.
- Click on your profile in the top right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Contact Us“.
- Select “Non-order Related Issues” and choose ‘Other’.
- Again, select other or any query.
- Click “Chat” or “Call Now” to talk to a customer support agent.
- Ask the agent to delete your account.
The customer agent might ask the reason as to why you want to delete your Myntra account. Just tell them you don’t want to shop anymore, and they’ll delete your account right away.
How to delete Myntra account via email
To delete your Myntra account via email, follow these steps:
- Open your email client such as Gmail and compose a new email.
- In the ‘To’ field, enter the email address “[email protected]“.
- In the subject line, type “Request to delete Myntra account“.
- In the body of the email, clearly state that you would like to delete your Myntra account and provide your Myntra account email address.
- Send the email.
After sending the email, customer service will respond and inquire about your reason for deleting the account. You must inform them that you no longer want to use Myntra. After that, your account will be deleted.
Keep in mind that once you delete your account, all of your data, including your orders, wishlist, and saved items, will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.
It takes a bit hard process, but this will surely delete your Myntra account permanently.
Chandramohan is a tech geek who enjoys writing about the Internet of Things, social media, and emerging technologies. He is an MCA student at GG University in Chhattisgarh with a strong foundation in computer science.