How to Find My Google Contacts list in Gmail
You can easily access the contacts list in Gmail. If you want to see your contacts list in Gmail, then you can see all the way on this page how and where to see your google contacts list in Gmail.
If your phone is damaged due to any reason, and you want to access your contact number. Let us tell you that there are 2 ways to find the contact number. If you want to know this method, then you stay on this page till the last.
On this page, we are going to tell you where to get a list of contacts in Gmail with step by step guide. To help you manage your contact list easily, we have shared in this article to add a contact, Import Contact, export contact, and check duplicates.
(You have to note that, if you have saved all the contact numbers in your Google account, and you are searching for a Google contact list, then you can get the contacts list in Gmail.) Let’s see where is the list of contacts in Gmail.
How to Check My Contact List in Gmail
There are 2 ways to access the list of contacts in Gmail.
- The Gmail Methode
- The Desktop Google HomePage
Follow the simple steps given below, And you can get your Gmail contact records in no time:
1. The Gmail Methode
Where to see save contact number in Gmail. Follow the steps given below. You can access the contact list of only that account in Gmail on your laptop or desktop with which you have logged in.
Step 1: Search Gmail.com
- Open Gmail on your Mac or Laptop and log into your account, And you have to search gmail.com in Google.
Step 2: Click the Google Apps icon on the Upper Right Corner
- Once the Gmail page opens, click on the Google Apps icons on the right side.
Step 3: Click On the Contacts Apps
- After clicking on the app icon, several apps will appear on your screen and you have to click on the contact app icon among them.
Step 4: Click On the Contacts Option
- Now you click on the Contacts option, then you can get the complete list of your contacts.
2. The HomePage Method
Step 1. Click On the Google icon
- Go to the Google homepage and Click on the nine-dot or Google Apps icons on the top right corner.
Step 2. Click On the Contacts icons
- The icon of the Contacts app will appear at the bottom. You have to click on the contacts icon.
Step 3. Open Google Contacts Page
- After clicking on the Contacts icon, you will be taken to your Contacts page and have full access.
I hope you got a lot of help from this page. If you liked this post, then you must share this page. From this page, you will only be able to access your contacts list in Gmail. If you are facing any problem in accessing then you must comment. we will definitely solve your problem.