Airtel is one of the largest telecom companies today. Airtel has over 470 million users worldwide. Recent changes in Airtel system and plans have attracted many other telecom users.
Due to the change in the system, both old and new users are finding it difficult to check the data balance on their Airtel number. USSD code to check net balance in Airtel has changed and Airtel has also introduced its new application Airtel Thanks app to check account balance and recharge numbers.
Here we have included some new USSD codes to check the net balance in Airtel. You can also check your account balance and other details through the official website Self-Care and the Airtel Thanks app.
How to check Airtel data balance
There are 3 ways to check data balance in Airtel. You can use USSD codes on your phone’s dialer. Also, you can check your Airtel internet balance through Airtel’s Self-care webpage and the Airtel Thanks app.
Check Airtel data balance using USSD code
The current working USSD code for Airtel data balance is *123#.
You have to follow a couple of steps to check data balance in Airtel using USSD code:
- Open your phone’s dialer.
- Dial *123#, a pop-up menu will appear.
- Now reply with ‘1‘ to select other balance.
Check Airtel data balance via Airtel Thanks app
You can check your complete account balance and details using the Airtel Thanks app.
Steps to check data balance in Airtel via Airtel Thanks app:
- Open the Play Store or App Store.
- Search for ‘Airtel Thanks app’ and install it.
- Now open the app and sign in using your Airtel mobile number.
- You will see your data balance as well as other account details.
Check Airtel data balance using Airtel Self-Care
The official webpage of Airtel Self-Care shows account details of users.
Follow these steps to check internet balance in Airtel using the Self-Care webpage:
- Go to the Airtel Self-Care website.
- To log in, enter your Airtel number.
- Then enter the OTP.
- Now you will see your data balance on the dashboard.
Video Tutorial to check Airtel data balance
Chandan Kushwaha is chief editor at Digital Bachat. He has a mastery in computer applications and hardwares, which is why he has been covering computer and laptop topics for three years.