How to reset Samsung phone simple way 2021
- How to reset Samsung phone.
- How to reset Samsung phone with mobile code.
- How to reset Samsung phone for an android phone.
How to reset Samsung phone or smartphone with settings or keyword combination.
Mobile has become an important item for everyone at this time. In today’s time, mobile has become almost everyone, whether child or young person. Talking more people to the phone only and watching videos makes sense.
When the phone is purchased new, it works well. The performance of that phone is good. But as apps are installed in the phone, the phone starts to slow down, and sometimes the phone stops. To get rid of this problem, we will tell you how to reset Samsung phone, or how to reset any phone.
How to reset Samsung phone, why and when
There may also be times when you may have to reset or restore Samsung mobile phones (Android smartphones or feature phones) to their original factory settings to solve a variety of problems. Problems that require “RESET” to solve. There are some reasons for this.
1. Your Samsung phone shuts down or shuts down repeatedly.
2. You have forgotten your Samsung mobile phone password, secret code, or pattern.
3. Your Samsung mobile phone hangs frequently.
In cases like these, you need to reset your mobile phone to restore the original factory settings and to fix many such problems.
How to reset Samsung phone with code for mobile feature
1. Remove the SIM card from your mobile.
2. Type the given master reset code * 2767 * 3855 #.
3. This will restore the original factory settings of your Samsung Feature mobile phone.
4. And type * 2767 * 2878 # password to reboot your Samsung feature mobile phone.
How to reset Samsung phone for an android phone
1. Remove the SIM card from the mobile and switch off your smartphone.
2. Now simultaneously press and hold the phone’s volume button + home button + power button simultaneously.
3. After a few seconds, release the power button. Do not release volume button + home button
Give no comment and give the OK button. (power button goes for OK)
4. After this, select the option wipe data factory reset and then press the YES button (the power button goes for OK).
5. After this, reboot your phone, this process is called reset.
We will tell you two ways about how to reset Samsung phone. Along with this, you should also take some precautions.
You need to take care of some things before resetting.
1. The contact list should be backed up from the resetting phone.
2. Backup of all data including videos, photos, documents, and any other data of this phone.
3. If any data is stored in your phone’s memory, then resetting the mobile phone loses all the data.
How to reset Samsung phone. We hope you enjoy this article. Stay tuned to our website to know more about it. If you follow all its steps then you will definitely be able to reset your phone, it is not that you cannot do this. You can easily follow these steps.