UP Lockdown E-Pass: How to apply e-pass in Uttar Pradesh
- Apply e-pass.
- You can make an e-pass from rahat.up.nic.
- Also, be able to track your E-Pass.
You all will know that it has been more than a year since covid-19 has been spread, due to which lockdown is sometimes imposed in all the states. No person is allowed to go anywhere while applying lockdown. Due to which the general public has problems.
Keeping this in view, the government allows people to make an E-Pass and allow them to stay there for some time. If you have to go somewhere, then you must have an E-Pass. So, let us tell you today, how to apply e-pass in Uttar Pradesh? What is the way to make UP Lockdown E-Pass? To make UP Lockdown E-Pass one has to go to the government website. So let’s know, how to apply e-pass in Uttar Pradesh.
How to apply e-pass in Uttar Pradesh
1. To create a UP Lockdown E-Pass, first of all, you have to open any browser on your phone or computer. From then on you have to search rahat.up.nic.
2. After searching rahat.up.nic, you will find Office of Commissioner written on the first number, on which you have to click. By clicking, you will be taken to the next page.
3. On clicking, on the left side of the page, you will have to write on the right side (E-Pass New) on the bottom side, on which you have to click. A new tab will open as soon as you click.
4. Right side up in this new tab Apply E-Pass will be written, on clicking, another new tab will open, in which you will get the registration form. In this form, enter your number and fill the captcha, and click on GENERATE OTP. On clicking, the 6-digit OTP will appear on your phone, the page of the E-Pass application form will open in front of you as you fill the OTP.
5. After this, you have to fill the E-Pass application form, in which you,
- Mobile No for SMS
- Applicant Name
- Date of Birth
- Complete Address of Applicant
- Pass Area
- District of Applicant
- Tehsil Name of Applicant
- Pass for Self / Organization
- Service Type
- Service Description / Reason / Purpose
- Place of Visit
- From Date
- To Date
- ID Proof Title (PAN / Voter / AADHAR Card / License )
- Upload ID Proof:
- Applicant Photo
- Vehicle Type (Car / Jeep / Truck / Two-wheeler) and Its Vehicle No.
After filling in all this, check the box in the box below. And submit it. As soon as you submit, you will get a registration number to be written, so that you can track your E-Pass. So I hope that how to apply e-pass in Uttar Pradesh? What is the way to make UP Lockdown E-Pass? It would have been nice to know about this. And I hope that this article will be helpful for you.